Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hanging Out



There's not much else on the planet that can melt a mama's heart than the smiles of her children. Just looking at their faces can banish stress, rid all other cares in the world, and make you realize how lucky you are to have such precious babies. Ethan is a total sponge these days. Every day he amazes me with how much he is learning. I love to hear him sing "twinkle twinkle little star" while he's playing, and see how excited he gets when he's done counting to 10 and starts clapping for himself. I love to see his little hands start opening and closing real fast when he sees something cool. Chelsea is growing so fast, too. She's getting into everything. She already knows how to pester her brother, squeal like a little girl, and learned how to say "uh-oh" over the weekend. Every day brings something new that I always look forward to.

2 comments:

GraceandFaith said...

IT is scary how much our kids look alike! I will have to put some comparisons on our blog soon! I love Ethan and Chelsea's smile! Your right it melts hearts!

Don and Sandy McLemore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.